fftn(x, shape=None, axes=None, overwrite_x=False, plan=None)¶
Compute the N-dimensional FFT.
- x (cupy.ndarray) – Array to be transformed.
- shape (None or tuple of ints) – Shape of the transformed axes of the
shapeis not given, the lengths of the input along the axes specified by
- axes (tuple of ints) – Axes over which to compute the FFT.
- overwrite_x (bool) – If True, the contents of
xcan be destroyed.
- plan (cupy.cuda.cufft.PlanNd) –
a cuFFT plan for transforming
axes, which can be obtained using:
plan = cupyx.scipy.fftpack.get_fft_plan(x, axes)
Note that plan is defaulted to None, meaning CuPy will either use an auto-generated plan behind the scene if cupy.fft.config. enable_nd_planning = True, or use no cuFFT plan if it is set to False.
The transformed array which shape is specified by
shapeand type will convert to complex if that of the input is another.
The argument plan is currently experimental and the interface may be changed in the future version.