shift(input, shift, output=None, order=None, mode='constant', cval=0.0, prefilter=True)¶
Shift an array.
The array is shifted using spline interpolation of the requested order. Points outside the boundaries of the input are filled according to the given mode.
- input (cupy.ndarray) – The input array.
- shift (float or sequence) – The shift along the axes. If a float,
shiftis the same for each axis. If a sequence,
shiftshould contain one value for each axis.
- output (cupy.ndarray or dtype) – The array in which to place the output, or the dtype of the returned array.
- order (int) – The order of the spline interpolation. If it is not given,
order 1 is used. It is different from
scipy.ndimageand can change in the future. Currently it supports only order 0 and 1.
- mode (str) – Points outside the boundaries of the input are filled
according to the given mode (
'opencv'). Default is
- cval (scalar) – Value used for points outside the boundaries of
the input if
mode='opencv'. Default is 0.0
- prefilter (bool) – It is not used yet. It just exists for compatibility
The shifted input.