trace(a, offset=0, axis1=0, axis2=1, dtype=None, out=None)¶
Returns the sum along the diagonals of an array.
It computes the sum along the diagonals at
- a (cupy.ndarray) – Array to take trace.
- offset (int) – Index of diagonals. Zero indicates the main diagonal, a positive value an upper diagonal, and a negative value a lower diagonal.
- axis1 (int) – The first axis along which the trace is taken.
- axis2 (int) – The second axis along which the trace is taken.
- dtype – Data type specifier of the output.
- out (cupy.ndarray) – Output array.
The trace of