ifft(x, n=None, axis=-1, overwrite_x=False, plan=None)¶
Compute the one-dimensional inverse FFT.
- x (cupy.ndarray) – Array to be transformed.
- n (None or int) – Length of the transformed axis of the output. If
nis not given, the length of the input along the axis specified by
- axis (int) – Axis over which to compute the FFT.
- overwrite_x (bool) – If True, the contents of
xcan be destroyed.
- plan (cupy.cuda.cufft.Plan1d) –
a cuFFT plan for transforming
axis, which can be obtained using:
plan = cupyx.scipy.fftpack.get_fft_plan(x, axis)
Note that plan is defaulted to None, meaning CuPy will use an auto-generated plan behind the scene.
The transformed array which shape is specified by
nand type will convert to complex if that of the input is another.
The argument plan is currently experimental and the interface may be changed in the future version.